Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena is all set for one of the biggest fighting nights, UFC 285. The light heavyweight king Jon Jones will make his long-awaited heavyweight debut and take on Ciryl Gane for the vacant UFC heavyweight title. Here we bring you the preview, date, main event start time, fight card, PPV price, and how to access UFC live stream.
Date, Start Time, and Venue
- Date: Saturday, March 4
- Main Card: 10 pm ET / 3 am GMT
- Main Event Cagewalks (approx): 1 am ET / 6 pm GMT
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
UFC 285 Preview: Jones vs. Gane
Jon Jones will take on Ciryl Gane for the vacant UFC Heavyweight title in the main event of UFC 285.
The former light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones” Jones (26-1, 1 no-contest) will return inside the octagon for the first time in 3 years to make his UFC heavyweight debut. Jones is considered one of the greatest fighters in the UFC. He beat a who’s who in his light heavyweight reign.
On the other hand, the former interim UFC heavyweight champion “Bon Gamin” Gane will get another shot at the title. He lost the belt to Francis Ngannou at UFC 270, which was also his first defeat in his 11-1 MMA career.
Moreover, UFC 285 will feature another title battle in the co-main event for the Women’s Flyweight belt between Valentina Shevchenko and Alexa Grasso.
The reigning flyweight queen Valentina Shevchenko has defended her title seven times since beating Joanna Jędrzejczyk at UFC 231 to be the flyweight champion. The #2 in UFC women’s pound-for-pound, Shevchenko will look to another routine defense.
In the biggest fight of her career, Alexa Grasso (15-3 MMA) will face Shevchenko for the flyweight belt. She is on a 4-fight winning streak.
- Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane; For the vacant UFC heavyweight title
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso; Women’s Flyweight title bout
- Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov; Welterweight
- Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jalin Turner; Lightweight
- Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett; Middleweight
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones; Bantamweight
- Derek Brunson vs. Dricus du Plessis; Middleweight
- Viviane Araujo vs. Amanda Ribas; Women’s Flyweight
- Julian Marquez vs. Marc-Andrea Barriault; Middleweight
- Ian Machado Garry vs. Song Kenan; Welterweight
- Mana Martinez vs. Cameron Saaiman; Bantamweight
- Jessica Penne vs. Tabatha Ricci; Women’s Strawweight
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs. Farid Basharat; Bantamweight
- Kamuela Kirk vs. Esteban Ribovics; Lightweight
How to Live Stream UFC 285?
You can watch UFC 285 live stream in several ways.
- U.S.: ESPN+ PPV
- UK: BT Sport
- Australia: Main-Event Channel (Foxtel)
- Germany: DAZN
- Italy: DAZN
- Austria: DAZN
- India: Sony Sports, Sony LIV
In the United States, fight fans can enjoy the UFC 285 main card live stream via ESPN+ pay-per-view. To access live coverage, fans need to pay the PPV price.
For current ESPN+ subscribers, the PPV will cost $79.99, and for new subscribers, it will cost $124.98. The main card coverage will start at 10:00 pm ET on Saturday.
BT Sport will provide live coverage of Jones vs. Gane in the United Kingdom. Moreover, the live stream will be available on the BT Sport app. The coverage will start at 1:00 am GMT.
Indian fans can watch UFC 285 live coverage for free. Sony Sports Network will provide live coverage for free on TV. Moreover, fans can watch the live stream for free on the Sony LIV app. However, a subscription is necessary to get access to the app.